Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Upgraded 2000 Safari Continental Panther
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upgraded 2000 Safari Continental Panther

Upgraded 2000 Safari Continental Panther 1 month, 1 week ago #707

Probably the nicest example of a 2000 Safari Continental Panther available. Over $50,000 invested in 2016 in full interior upgrade. New roof covering and exterior paint. New front windows, new floor, walnut cabinets, skylight, coffee station, full rear bedroom upgrade w/Sleep by Numbers Queen bed, flat screen TV w/DirecTV, bluray, OAT TV. New flooring, Meticulously maintained, all solar window shades, stored in sealed warehouse. Panther comes with 425hp Cat Engine, Hurricane heat, walnut interior, and all of the mechanical amenities that come with this top of the line motor home.
I have full set of manuals, full description of upgrades, all maintenance records and pictures upon request. Asking $75.000 Please call Jim for more info @ 360-631-2268
Last Edit: 1 month, 1 week ago by F415483Bettner. Reason: added more info

Re: Upgraded 2000 Safari Continental Panther 1 month, 1 week ago #709

Very nice looking! I for one would like to see more pictures. We have a 1999 Panther with "very" low miles and in the upgrade process. Would like to see what you have done in total. I too have spent a small fortune on ours though thankfully it did not need a new roof. Have you ever weighed your coach before and after changes? You obviously removed the small lamp table behind the pass seat to accommodate two chairs or additional seating? We have the side entry so some things different. I also like the chrome mirrors. Bill Edwards This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
2001 SMC Safari Zanzibar 3126B 330CAT
1999 SMC Continental Panther C12 425 CAT
FMCA 442876 irv2, safarifriends.,RVillage.
Toad:356 Porsche Coupe, Chevy Tracker
U.S. Navy 1966-1970 Helicopter instrument instr
Boy Scoutmaster 8 yrs, PCA Competitive Driving instructor 20 yrs,Restoration Paint & Body shop owner 38 yrs, Solar promoter, Dry camper, Problem solver
The following user(s) said Thank You: F415483Bettner

Re: Upgraded 2000 Safari Continental Panther 2 weeks, 3 days ago #729

• AWilson
The pictures were amazing, thank you for taking time to share. It will make someone a great ride and give total enjoyment going where ever they are headed.

Bill Edwards

This was a post by F422876Edwards. It went missing, so I am adding it back to this thread.

Al Wilson
Webmaster

Re: Upgraded 2000 Safari Continental Panther 2 weeks, 3 days ago #730

• AWilson
Thanks Bill,
It was long labor of love to bring Big Cat to the level that we wanted.

This was a post by F415483Bettner. It went missing, so I am adding it back to this thread.

Al Wilson
Webmaster
  • Page:
Moderators: AWilson
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

Home | About Us | Photos | Rallies | Members | News | Forum | Contact Us
© Copyright 2014-2015 Safari International | Website and Hosting provided by Blu Dove Designs